by paulshaf234·Comments Off on The Fitness Wave of Online Coaching
Fitness has become an important aspect in many people’s lives. This is primarily attributed to more people being enlightened on the benefits of staying fit. Most of these people are looking for the most convenient and simple ways of becoming and staying fit. One of the most convenient ways that people are using to get fit is through the internet. This means that a person who needs to get fit just looks for the right online fitness coach who has the ability to provide the relevant lessons and guidelines effectively.
The main reason why online fitness is trending in the health industry is that most people are busy with different aspects of their lives. This means that even though many people would like to get fit, they still need to go to work and do other things to better their lives. As a result, such people prefer to undertake personal training through the internet because it fits in most people’s daily schedules. All what such people do is to look for flexible online fitness coach who lets those training actually train at their own free time such as after work or during weekends.
A good fitness coach who provides the relevant lessons and guidelines through the internet usually provides the people training with the relevant materials and then let the trainees decide when to train and exercise. These materials are usually in form of videos, booklets and audios where the people training get to use them during their free time. The only time when they interact directly with the fitness coach is incase there are some things which are not clear that the coach needs to clarify. The coach and the person training can also arrange to be interacting after some stipulated periods of time such as once a week to check on the personal training progress. There is a trainer in san diego that runs JoshuaZittingFit.com and he is a great example of a personal trainer that took his entire business online. This is unlike in conventional fitness training where people training are required to follow strict training schedules which in most cases interfere with other day to day activities.
Another reason why online fitness has become so popular is that one can train even from home. This means one does not have to go to a gym to exercise since it is possible to follow the guidelines from home. Consequently, one does not have to spend time going to a gym and also the expenses are lower while training at home.
To benefit optimally from online fitness it is always advisable to look for the right coach with the ideal qualities. One can easily do comparison of the different coaches through reading reviews and testimonials. One can also get a good online fitness coach through getting recommendations from close people such as friends and family. Therefore, it is evident that by just getting the right coach an increasing number of people is benefiting from the advantages of online fitness. So far in 2016 we have seen a lot of online personal trainers trending on social media as well as a lot of talk about carb cycling. There is a really great carb cycling meal plan that you can find online to go along with your online personal training and this seems to give the best overall results.
by paulshaf234·Comments Off on CyberSecurity Trends in 2016
Protecting Students Through Cybersecurity
Today’s world heavily depends on networking. It’s no longer optional to protect the networks that help to makes things easier for everyone. There has been an increase in the number of students that are being targeted in cyber-attacks. Just like businesses and other organizations, students too need to protect themselves from cyber-attacks. Governments and organization are constantly working on improving security online.
Organization have realized that it’s very important to get the fundamentals right. Cyber security depends on good practice and robust preparation. Processes and procedures are key ingredients needed to mitigate risks. The right technologies have to be used for protection and detection of malicious activity.
Use of intelligence based approach
People who want to protect themselves from cyber-attacks are embracing real time monitoring. This is because they have discovered that cyber attackers are constantly changing their tactics. Some protection techniques that worked in the past do not work today. Intelligence based approach makes it possible for them to approach incidences based on the intelligence gathered. This makes it possible for them to take the most appropriate action.
State sponsored cyber-attacks
In the recent past, there have been many incidences of cyber-attacks that are sponsored by governments. There is no doubt there will be more state sponsored attacks in the future. These attacks are usually launched by the states or people who work within the government. It’s easy for governments to find people who have the skills require to conduct a cyber-attack. They also have resources that are require to sponsor an attack.
Importance of cybersecurity to students
Helps them to protect important information
Just like companies and organizations, students have important information that has to be protected. There are many cyber attackers who are after student data. There are others who are interested in stealing important personal information and intellectual data.
Helps to prevent extortion
There are many cases of student extortion every year. These cases have been on the on an increase over the past few years.
There are many other reasons why students should be protected from cyber-attacks. Most cyber-crime incidences among students go unreported. Very few students report that they were victims of cyber-attacks. A significant proportion of cyber-attacks targeting students also go undetected. This means that there are many students whose information get into the hands of malicious people without their knowledge. The only way to prevent this from happening is by taking measures that will prevent these attacks.
by paulshaf234·Comments Off on Top Fitness Trends Of 2016
Fitness Technology and Trends of 2016 in Health
Fitness trends change from year to year, and 2016 will be the year when we see lots of modern day electronic devices and the introduction of some creative fitness activities. The top 5 fitness trends of 2016 are:
1. WEARABLE TECHNOLOGY: This is the latest trend in the market and is hugely popular among all fitness freaks. By ” wearable technology” , we mean anything starting from smartwatches, activity tracking devices to heart rate monitoring devices. Manufacturers are trying to include as many sensors in their devices as possible. The rise of smartwatches in 2015 increased by around 160 percent from 2014, and it is expected to increase further in 2016. These devices can basically do everything- they can track the total number of steps you take each day, the calories you burned and also analyze your sleeping patterns. They accompany you always and will help you to lead a more disciplined and active life.
2. AERIAL YOGA: Yoga is extremely popular worldwide and now it is time for aerial yoga to make a mark. It is a very relaxing and thrilling form of exercise. With the help of a fabric hammock, you can do gravity defying stunts. It is extremely beneficial for people suffering from back problems. As you hang in the air, your back stretches and any pressure exerted in the spine is reduced. Any one who does yoga, should try aerial yoga as well.
3. ZUU: This trend originated in Australia and will make you train like a wild animal. By copying the movements of wild animals like gorilla and iguana, your strength and endurance will significantly improve. It can be extremely difficult initially but it will help you immensely later on. The best thing about this technique is that you don’t need any equipment. You can do it anywhere you want.
4. FITNESS RETREATS: Fitness retreats are also becoming extremely popular. They allow you to improve your fitness levels and also lets you enjoy the local place. Fitness retreats are growing in number in popular tourist destinations like Greece, Maldives and Bali. Different kinds of activities like yoga, meditation, surfing and boxing takes place there. They offer you the perfect opportunity to keep up with your fitness goals while traveling.
5. FUNCTIONAL TRAINING: Functional training is also gaining in popularity. Famous for its dynamic and fast movements, it is an extremely effective way to keep your body fit. It was first used by physiotherapists to improve the body’s movements and function more effectively. Its aim is to not only make your muscles more strong , but also to make you more flexible.
Those are the trends that up and coming for 2016 and for for tech and health trends continue to check back with shafaatullahkhan.com where we continue to bring you new trends all the time